ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bizarre Rally Crash

182 track, Mk7 ST
Wtf was he doing lol! Nearly took out a couple of spectators with the pole too :/

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I honestly thought he was going to drive through the first bunch of vines and carry on with the race like a boss, not cross the road and cause more chaos.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Looks like he tried to come out the other side but overcooked it! Flol at the power cables arcing either side!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
I've watched this from the in car footage and to be fair he can't see a thing through the windscreen

182 track, Mk7 ST
Lol at the leaves coming through the roof scoop, at least he was determined to carry on at full speed and not lose anytime haha!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
PMSL at the on board "AHHH!" then getting covered in leaves and "f**k".

Petter said on Facebook

Very unfortunate morning for Chris Patterson and I.. After leaving the road on SS9 of WRC France, I attempted to try and find the road knowing that it curved to the right later in the notes.. I couldn't see a thing from all of the vines and leaves on the windscreen which resulted in what you'll see in the video here. From that, well you can see what happened. Chris and I are fine, and thankfully no spectators were injured when I came charging in to an electrical poll which downed live wires as a result.. That's all I have to say about it for now, and we'll have to see if we're able to come back tomorrow under SuperRally rules..

So basically he thought he knew where the road was so kept it planted but didn't quite get it right.

10/10 for effort, some lucky spectators there

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I picked up on that too. Basic English!!

Lol at the crash though.

Lol video description was misleading, I was hoping for an eye full of in car vid, when in reality... I couldn't see anything :(

it actually looked like there wasn't a road inbetween the vines! I had to re watch it and saw it for a split second.

Yup, great effort!