ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and Blue @ Brands!

Mk2 172 (Silver)

:D
ill have to check my footage but i think i was following you for a while and got you on video.
(silver 172, P99TLE - the slow one LOL)

Renaultsport 220T

Thanks everyone, sorry that they are mostly of our cars. My mate became obsessed with shooting us on track!! I look much quicker than I was on the day. Look forward to seeing your video footage Pootle, would love a copy to see how my lines were. I remember having a silver one in my mirrors, but I wasnt looking behind that much. Lee, cool video as well mate, although I didnt feature, how did you find an empty track? :)

Lee

BMW M2C

Cheers Steve,

I found quite a lot of empty track throughout the day, I think the only session which was bad was when I took Dave182 out.

The only downside to empty track means that no one really got me on video from outside. I wanted to see me three wheeling it around.

Renaultsport 220T

Thanx rcp, yeah the lense cost about £3000, my mate is a pro photographer, and he was trying his new gear out for the first time.
Im well pleased he came along!!!:)

Renaultsport 220T

Yeah, not really up on the technical stuff, but it has a gyroscope mounted inside it, which stops movement and camera shake. Its all Nikon stuff, cool digital camera D2X, 12.4m pixels!!!

I was sh*t scared of dropping it!

dk

911 GTS Cab

wow, cool pic of me (B18 DJK), thanks mate!

Any chance you have any more of me please?

[Edited by dave182 on 10 May 2005 at 10:15am]

Renaultsport 220T

Hi Dave, just had a look, unfortunately that is the only one. Next time we do a track day, Ill get him to take shots of everyones cars not just our two, sorry. That shot of yours really stands out because of the Racing Blue, colour. V.cool.