ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black clio ideas

Stagecoach Ticket
ive decided to do a big mod on my clio can anyone post pics of there black non sport clios?

Thanks James

Stagecoach Ticket
yeah i want 16s do they come in that does anyone know? and would eibach sportlines still get a nice low sit or do you have to go coilovers?

mk4 golf gttdi180
here you go matge its black lowered 90mmon coileys and on 16" turinis in a special vw anthracite with a sexy look
DSC02552.jpg

now sold though:dapprove:

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
depends on the car, it rarely drops the car by as much as it says, mines lowered 35mm on the front with 16's and it couldnt go lower without being stupid

b/g 182, meg tourer
team dynamics pro race 1.2's, coilovers, sport grille, black front diamond, colourcoded door strips and bullets, full 1*2 interior. that would be one mint car. some very nice examples above.

White Sti Hatch
Not a Mk2 but still a non sport....so ill post it new way !

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

25mm Spacers
Coilovers
Powder Coated Wheels
Coded Side Strips

Renault clio 1.4 16v
here is mine iv got some more plans for it now :

got some 172 lookalike skirts just waitin 2 get them fitted
172 grille
bit lower on the front (fk coilovers)
and get the front windows just a bit darker not a lot tho just to get rid of the van look or might take the back tint off not sure
DSCF2702.jpg

DSCF2707.jpg

DSCF2709.jpg

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Is it much quicker with the bigger intercooler?
Cheers

+1 what model is it and what else has been done ? ;)
ALSO loving the other clio's in this thread need to give my wheels a colour change :D

Sorry guys but i've been away for a week or so and didn't have the time to reply:(
Anyways the clio is/was a dci65, now with custom intercooler and ss pipes, bigger injectors, decat and straight thru exhaust, stage2 remap, induction kit with caf, 1.4bar boost, AP clutch and some other bits and bobs.
Producing 126bhp and 276Nm of torque:D

The intercooler comes from toby juggs on here who had it on his dci80 before me.