ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Friday - Purchases .. WHYG

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Just got myself a Logitech Harmony Touch from Amazon for £59.99 .. boom.

What have you got?

That is a bargain, I bought a Harmony 700 5 years back for that! Great bit of kit though, mines still going strong and has been reprogrammed a few times over the years for new bits of kit.

Inferno 182 CUP
What does the wifi and Bluetooth allow you to do? Only use an iOS or android device as well isn't it?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Sends via rf signals to its hub that then sends the ir so you don't need to point it at stuff. Also works in cabinets and can control lights and heating and stuff if you want. Plus let's me use my phone as remote over the WiFi.

DB.

BMW 440i
27" iMac to replace by 2011 27" iMac, I went non retina, and got no black friday discount, but I still want to tell people! 😂

Student discount took it from £1449 to £1275 though! :smilingimp:

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
27" iMac to replace by 2011 27" iMac, I went non retina, and got no black friday discount, but I still want to tell people! 😂

Student discount took it from £1449 to £1275 though! :smilingimp:

Whoop whoop, you won't be disappointed.

That's quite a saving, what spec did you go for?

DB.

BMW 440i
Whoop whoop, you won't be disappointed.

That's quite a saving, what spec did you go for?

Standard 27" Model.

My 2011 iMac was the standard 27" and I've always been 100% happy with it (Still am tbh, upgraded as a favour to my parents as they want mine).

The stupid part of me was tempted by the retina, but I decided to spend the difference shopping on the weekend instead getting a new jacket, jeans, trainers etc lol!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Standard 27" Model.

My 2011 iMac was the standard 27" and I've always been 100% happy with it (Still am tbh, upgraded as a favour to my parents as they want mine).

The stupid part of me was tempted by the retina, but I decided to spend the difference shopping on the weekend instead getting a new jacket, jeans, trainers etc lol!

Haha TBH I'm not so sure the retina is worth the extra dollar. Side by side there is a difference however not as vast as you'd expect. A testament to the non retina screen I guess.

There's isn't much material out there which takes full advantage use of the retina.

2014 Focus Titanium
Picked up a SanDisk Extreme Pro 256GB SSD for just £79.99 from Amazon today, chuffed with that!

Cup In bits
A few.... I'm not gay.... Honest!!

For myself I got the TV, card holder and joggers. I managed to get 20% off everything except the TV thanks to @DB. Cheers for that code.

SONY LED TV

http://www.johnlewis.com/store/sony...our=Silver&navAction=jump&_requestid=25824452

Simon Carter Card holder
http://www.selfridges.com/en/simon-...d-holder_111-73050784-COLOURSTRIPCCHOLDERRED/

Ralph Joggers
http://www.selfridges.com/en/ralph-lauren-polo-player-jogging-bottoms_434-88064526-A14P5541B1584NVY/

Marc Jacobs Purse
http://www.selfridges.com/en/marc-b...tri-fold-leather-wallet_149-3000609-M0005348/

Mulberry Purse
http://www.selfridges.com/en/mulberry-bow-continental-wallet_217-82025479-RL3566874J191/

And an Urban Decay Vice Palette for the weekends :tonguewink:.

Inferno 182 CUP
Sends via rf signals to its hub that then sends the ir so you don't need to point it at stuff. Also works in cabinets and can control lights and heating and stuff if you want. Plus let's me use my phone as remote over the WiFi.

So if I buy a hub, how does it work? As in what plugs to what? PM me if you like ..

I set my touch up tonight and it was a bit of a PITA but it's done, is frustrating though having to point and make sure it catches everything!

Pretty cool to be able to turn my fireplace on with it though [emoji41]

Cup In bits
G
Been at home and working this week and literally lived in mine, comfiest joggers ever.
Good to know. I ordered a set a few weeks back but made the oversite and ordered the kids sizes so had to send them back, they were painted on haha.

Are they fairly big as far as sizes go?

DB.

BMW 440i
G

Good to know. I ordered a set a few weeks back but made the oversite and ordered the kids sizes so had to send them back, they were painted on haha.

Are they fairly big as far as sizes go?

Just normally sized to be fair mate. I have the grey and the blue ones, comfiest thing for being around the house or just slacking in come winter time!

DB.

BMW 440i
£85 joggers to sit around the house in?

CS Ballers :cool:

£20 ASOS ones do the job for me.

I'm terrible at buying expensive clothes, only seem to shop at Selfridges, Reiss or Mr Porter these days. It's a disease!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
@DB.
@MG cup

Hate to rain on your parade but I've recently bought two pairs of those for £22.99 ;)

I can get them for about £30 normally and will be doing so for the old Man for Christmas.

I'll pm you both when I'm next going and let you know what's what.