ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 'n' White Clilooow

Static Low
Hiya guys. Just some updated pics. Hope you like. Ta

Andy

eeb2-3.jpg

eeb3-2.jpg

eeb6-2.jpg

eeb7-2.jpg

eeb1-1.jpg

eeb10.jpg

eeb11.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I really like it personally, but seriously, the amount of people who ripped that kid for having is 1.2 well low, saying it looked broken etc, but it's ok for a higher poster to do it. Not cool.

Static Low
Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it.

Cars been kinda hiding away for a while & i havent really been an active poster on the site recently.

Soon to be.. Lots of show & lots of go too ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
If you can't tell, does it matter?

Logically speaking, if you can't tell the difference, whats the point in spending £££'s on real ones when fake ones fool people? ;)

You just scored negative scene points

I agree with what you say BTW.

Car looks smart; nice touch on the checked interior.

GTD, Lupo
If you can't tell, does it matter?

Logically speaking, if you can't tell the difference, whats the point in spending £££'s on real ones when fake ones fool people? ;)

Yes, its like having a 1*2 Rep with 2.0 bullets. You just dont do it.

Fake splits look shite because the dish is so small.

IMO of course but they look stupid and cheap!

Paul

BMW E46 330i Touring
Which comes back to the question "if you can't tell...". Decent fakes are fine IMO. The Scene is full of snobs now who think it's cool to spend thousands on wheels for a £500 car. Fine if you want to but nothing wrong with enjoying reps.

GTD, Lupo
Which comes back to the question "if you can't tell...". Decent fakes are fine IMO. The Scene is full of snobs now who think it's cool to spend thousands on wheels for a £500 car. Fine if you want to but nothing wrong with enjoying reps.

Coming from someone that clearly does not have a clue.

No snobs here but you can clearly tell they are fakes, and they look naff imo.

Paul

BMW E46 330i Touring
Huh? You're missing my point.

The question, again, was "if you can't tell...". Two wheels, look identical, one is split rim and one is fake. I'd have the fakes at a fraction of the cost because I'm not into the scene and would rather a wheel that's easy to maintain and doesn't have to be removed from October to May.

Yeah, plenty of fakes look s**t. That wasn't my point.

GTD, Lupo
Forgot to add the car does look amazing but if this was running on a true set of BBS Rms or even a set of RSs (seeing as they cost £1000s :lolup:) it would be by far my fav car on this forum. Its only the wheels that let it down.

Paul

Last edited:
  GTD, Lupo
Huh? You're missing my point.

The question, again, was "if you can't tell...". Two wheels, look identical, one is split rim and one is fake. I'd have the fakes at a fraction of the cost because I'm not into the scene and would rather a wheel that's easy to maintain and doesn't have to be removed from October to May.

Yeah, plenty of fakes look s**t. That wasn't my point.

But i can tell so thats the point you are trying to point out not missed.

I ran ally bbs Rms for a year and they were pretty easy to maintain and also pretty cheap to buy plus they looked the tits, and as you seem to be obsessed with "the scene" although you say your not i think i had a lot of "scene" points :D

Each to thier own i guess but the wheels make the car look cheap imo.

Paul