ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Turini's?

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
How rare are these, and how much would you expect to pay for a set?

Must say, I quite adore them and would love a set for my Dynamique.
I know there's mixed feeling on them apparently too on the forums? ;)

Can they be purchased new/reconditioned in black, or is there a known person who sprays them either in the gun metal colour or black etc?
Just looking for a bit of info on a set :)

Thanks guys,

Pete.

tiTTy & SV650
in 16" I dont know of other cars using turinis but they came in silver for the 172 cup and anthracite on 182 trophy (ET45), I have never seen a set of black ones for sale, refurb would be cheaper prob, some silver ones on here for £200 no tyres just now, begging to be re-furb'd

M2 Competition
You cant get them new, as rory says.

Buy the cheapest, worst condition cup alloys you can find, as they'd need respraying to make them black anyways.

Then any good wheel refurbishing company can make them black for you, expect to pay up to £200 for all four to be refurbished and sprayed.

And voila, brand new wheels for a steal!

Nippy white cup
They do look very nice ;)

RIMG0932.jpg

Chris

Look stunning Chris + Tim :( :rasp: Really do, ffs lol

Well thats exactly what Id want, and £200 isn't as bad as I thought for respray tbh.
I wasn't sure that some were produced in black, as had seen some gunmetal ones on ebay which I think are still up there, and I think those were reconditioned too.

Where are labtec based?
I'm based in Northants, anywhere local thats recommended?

Thanks,

Pete.

clio williams n0.26
u can try pristine in milton keynes thats not too far from u, been recommended to me.
they have their own website.:approve:

Chris n nic said:
They do look very nice Chris
Tim said:
i must agree chris .
If either of you come to sell your alloys.... :D:rasp:;)

final abode said:
u can try pristine in milton keynes thats not too far from u, been recommended to me.
they have their own website.

Thanks bud, ill take a butchers...
What was the recommendation like, and what did your contact have done?

tiTTy & SV650
chris thats sexwee, given me ideas for mine, not a copycat though. are they standard brakes painted or aftermarket?