ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry email

Mk4 .:R32
Don't mean to sound a r****d, but how the hell do I set up the email on my BB 9700? what the hell is the BB enterprise server activation password and where do I get it from?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
BES is a corporate system, a company would have a Blackberry server installed and the company bbs go through that. Enterprise activation is for this, this is not what you want, unless you are going through your work.

You need the BIS, or Blackberry Internet Service enabled on your tariff (which is likely to already be on I'd have thought).

Then your mobile provider will probably have a website you can go to which will let you associate an email account with the device.

For instance Vodafone's site is http://mobileemail.vodafone.net/

Once you sign up and put in all the details the emails account will appear on the device.

It can be tricky to understand at first that with Blackberrys using BIS the configuration of an email account is not done on the device at all really :)