ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry help? Which one?

RB 197
I'm after buying myself a Blackberry, but there is so many i'm confused. I am preferbly after a Curve as i like the look of them best but i am fussy and would like one in a 'girly' colour. Also guys i need a camera, i know the BB cams are pretty pants but every little helps. Cheers x

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They old style curve comes in purple. I would go for the new bold with the track pad.

Try them and see.

Pics?

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
For the girly colours you're probably gonna look at the Curve 8520 (Lilac from CPW) or the Pearl.

RB 197
Gally, what's the new track pad hun?

LOL @ pics, tut ;)

I do like the Lilac but apparently it's only on Orange.

RB 197
I'm not too fussed about having a mega upto date version plus i don't really like the style of the 9700. Looks more 'manly'

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
blackberry-bold-9700-FILEminimizer.jpg

Like a laptop mouse.

My bold is 1st gen and it's a cracking piece of kit, new one is also really smooth.

RB 197
I found a Violet one hun but only on Orange? If i got it unlocked would i loose features like you can when unlocking some other phones?

Someone also mentioned an ice blue one but i cannot seem to find one?

330i. E30 Touring.
The missus has an older curve in pink. Girly as eff, but it's pretty ghetto.

The new ones are miles better!