ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry + MMS

Bus w**ker
Never had a problem with mine, it worked right out of the box. Probably needs a service book/sim update sending from Orange; give them a ring should be able to sort it quickly.

But just in case the settings are:

Data Bearer: GPRS
Access Point Node (APN): orangemms
User ID: Orange
Password: Multimedia
IP Address: 192.168.224.10
MMS Message Server: http://mms.orange.co.uk/

Bus w**ker
Whos told you that, works fine for me and I'm on Dolphin?

Each one you send costs and Orange aren't going to be stupid enough to throw money away, although that said I email my pictures about as everyone I know have email access on their phone.

You could try to resend yourself your service books and see if that kicks it in to place. www.blackberry.orange.co.uk, Help, Send Service Books.

182 & Porsche 986
i cant send mms on mine either, not really looked into how to set it up i just email them instead.

Nissan Jewk
Have you called Orange Customer Services? It could be that they need to add a SOC onto your account.

Bus w**ker
Sexy-Tube-Sock-Girls-29-COED-Magazine-sexy-babes-ass-delicious-meny-fave-Hot-Girl-culo-Sexy-Pictures_large.jpg

?