ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackpool Legend Fires NW Rally Stages

I'm considering a wander down... Although last time I went it was F%$king freezing!

Took the Clio for a mooch around Cleveleys/Thornton/Fleetwood earlier today and saw two Scoobs arriving for the event.

Clio 172, Pug 106
Im going down tomorrow about 3ish mate.... saw a couple of clios but never caught the reg plates... was alright tonight just a tad cold....

Tomorrow should be okay aslong as it stays ok weather....

Clio 172, Pug 106
I cant do the preston one mate, got dudes in doing the bathroom and i need to be in :( they are going at 2:30 so just intime for the blackpool stages!!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Does anyone know who owns the Blue 182 opposite Fleetwood Ferry dock where the rally stage was? Got talking to him on Friday but forgot to ask if he was a member.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I was in the clock car at the flying finish at Fleetwood docks. Everyone made it through our stage without any drama.