ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blizzard!!

Blimey, in another thread a few days back I moaned that we never get any snow here in Wiltshire after seeing all the pics of snow covered Clio's etc.

Well, I looked out the window tonight and shock fell upon me...how would I get home? You wait years for a bit of snow and then it all comes at once in a terrifying blizzard...

46344119-M.jpg

Go careful out there kids.

i live just outside swindon, and we got loads of snow on fri/sat, and again loads tonite they closed roads round by me, very hilly

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I hope the snow has gone by the morning! its fine when your at home.. watching it fall.

But when your at work.. and have to drive home at 20mph, with the 182 ABS making you unable to stop.. its bloody scarey! even the traction control was flashing at me as i was trying to go up hills! hehe

K20 EG Hatch
hehe lol
the abs is so damn dangerous in this weather though, makes me think it would be better to not have it.