ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blocked in

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
View attachment 15900

Parked down a road near my college, do my exam and get back to this. Couple of c***s blocked me in.

I didn't want to damage my car or tyres, so i rang the police they found out the owners. They could only find one number and that was a house number, that was no use. So i had to resort to getting it out which was a lot of effort, and took ages, i didn't want to have to turn my wheels on the spot, as i heard this isn't good for your tyres, but i had to do it in the end.

Last edited:
  Leon Cupra R 225
lol f**king hell mate! I would have got some mates and just lifted one of the cars a bit away from yours. bastids!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lol thats great, ever heard of brick + windows? My dads done that before, shhh

1.8 Civic EX
lol...some people are complete 'tards when it comes to parking..

frequently invovled in parking "battles" out side my house with the neighbours...even tho they have thier own friggin drive that they don't use!!!!

Better than yours. C*nt.
If I had a mk1 clio or old fiesta/corsa etc., I'd make sure they learnt not to be c-units!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Police had my name and address from where i registered the complaint so could of been traced back to me, or my key would of been used for things other than unlocking.

Better than yours. C*nt.
frequently invovled in parking "battles" out side my house with the neighbours...even tho they have thier own friggin drive that they don't use!!!!

My neighbour complained every other day that I got her drive wet when I was washing my car. After two weeks I'd had enough and nearly burnt through a set of Conti PremiumContacts that I had on my steel wheels for my Smart. She nearly had a heart attack!

Better than yours. C*nt.
There are some utter pricks about talk about inconsiderate. Btw it's not so much the tyres are the steering rack that it puts more stress on.

Bit of both! Rubs flat spots on the tyres, but also stresses seals etc on PAS racks.

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Welcome to my world mate. I live in one of the most over populated areas in the country. Drives me fuccing bonkers

had that happen to me after a night out with the rugga lads, so just did what tommyboy said, me and a couple of mates moved it and made sure that he would have hassel getting out. found out later it was our neighbour and so had a laugh with him about it lol

people dont think mate, like my dad always says, its not your driving, its others on the road lol

jamie

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I had no choice, wasn't going to wait for ages. I'll keep a look out for them cars when i'm at college. teach them how to park

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Well that was all they could do was "attempt" to get in contact with the owners. It's not their fault, f**king legal system means they have no power.

Last edited:
  80MPG BEEZA
i always think "what plonker actualy aprks and thinks meh they can get out of that" someone blocked me in a bay parking lot i eventually got out and they had less paintwork on there car then when they left it and i had more on my key

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Dont know which f**k wit was second to park, but they are both over the driveway a bit.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I had a similar situation at Uni'. We all had dedicated parking spaces which was fair enough. But there is always a r****d who swims the wrong way down the stream. He used to park his Ford GayA against the wall running behind my parking space because he couldn't be bothred walking the extra 50ft to his flat. This didn't block me in initially but meant I had a real manouvre to get out. Then I bought a Vectra which caused real headaches as the parked GayA obviously meant I could only reverse arond 4ft bcakwards.

I confronted the owner in question on many occasions and each time he promptly told me to fook off. My last ever day at uni' came, my car was full of hi-fi, clothes and the usual student crap and I have a tool blocking my parking space. Enter Mr Towbar, Mr 5000 rpm and Mr dropped clutch. Needless to say the GayA had a towbar sized hole in its drivers door and a very bruised near side. I fookin hate students.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Luckily my car was alright, luckily for them I care about my car or I would of bounced out of there.

tiTTy & SV650
so neither of those cars were there when u parked? obviously at least 1 wasnt or u wouldnt be in that space...

I always create space for myself when I park, leave a decent gap to be sure to be sure.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
I fookin hate students.

yup, as a general rule, students *cannot* park.

I have a nice 4x4 spare wheel shaped dent in my tailgate because of one of the f**kers. Mr hammer will have revenge though. </keyboard warrior>

its amazing walking up to campus in the morning through the student roads (im further away, in the posher bit ;) - worth the walk/cycle!!) and seeing cars just dumped everywhere.

2ft on the curb of away from the curb. just everywhere but the right place.

went up one road this morning and it looked like a van (judging by the heights of the scrapes) had gone along and scraped against a whole road of cars. Bet whoever did that loves students ;)

Last edited:
dont think its really students, more like people who own cars they dont give a sh1t about. there are loads round my way as well, so many stupid goings on.

jamie

BMW F31
lol...some people are complete 'tards when it comes to parking..

dont even get me started mate, f**king neighbours are f**king idiots!!

happened before youtside my parents house, some c**k in a showgun blocked the drive, knocked next door both sides and they didnt know who's it was so smashed the window and let the handbreak off, we were on a hill but in a close so it just rolled to the bottom and into a wall, when we got home shogun was gone? lol w*****s

E90
and he was the w.anker?? What if it was a Doctor on an emergancy call for example, so cos your cars blocked in it warrants breaking its window and letting it roll down a hill. or is this another porky pie?

And Keying cars, what evers happen its fcuking low, should be ashamed of yourself imo