ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody bugs

Dirty E91

Whats the best thing to get rid of the bugs from the front of my car? I have tried the Auto Glym Tar Remover but it doesnt seem to shift all of them.

don't

sure ppl have said b4 that its a gd idea 2 leave a boiling hot towel over the area 4 5 mins or so , then come back and try again and they should shift off

if that dont work then look through search function as this is covered alot and theres bound 2 b better ideas on here somewhere

i just wash them off with normal car wash, and they come straight off, what car wax do you use, as if you use good quality wax they should come of easy

I got a special sponge from Halfords £2.99. Works really really well. Has like cotton on one side to get the bugs off without harming the paintwork!

The meguiars hand mitt is good for removing bugs as it also has a sort of soft netting on one side for the sole aim of removing bugs! These are a bit pricey though at about £12.

Tim