ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bloody spiders

fat 182

in my wing mirrors

i just cant get rid of the little buggers

i blasted them with a pressure washer yesterday

and there back today ,webs everywhere

:mad:

ST

Little w*nkers! Try movin the mirrors around, up and down, in and out maybe? Also try heating the mirriors up, the heat may kill them off?

Lots of Alfas

My girlfriend has a phobia of spiders, she rang me up the other day when she got in her car, she couldnt drive it because of a "big spider". When I got there it was the tiniest of spiders and it was on the outside of the car. :mad:

Your lucky mate Ive got a f£cker living in the car who every morning leaves me a nice web from the dash to the rearview mirror.

Every morning I get a face full of web!!!!!:(

RS Megane DCi 175

I have the exact same problem!
I find closing the wing mirrors in towards the car helps.

Me too mate.

It must have been too hot for him yesterday though as when I went back to the car he had come out. So I grabbed him and stamped on him.

This was thirty miles from my house, but he was still back this morning.

Think I might have found out where Spiderman really lives!!!!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

have had one that likes my drivers side mirror, hes a wee cnut!!

got rid of em wi some fire action - needless to say nae probs since

lol you know what, I thought it was just me but clearly not. I get rid of webs on both sides every couple of days. Something about spiders and Clios i guess...

its the only way the spiders will learn.

When they try to take over the world, all we will have is fire and those electric tennis racket/fly swat things.

lol.....ill just let you ponder.

more than likely only funny to me, only to do with a phobia of soapy water and its causes.

Not a Clio

sticks

little sticks

poke them

poke them hard

sometimes if you are persistant with the water you can wash them out of the mirror then you have to knock them to the floor and squash them!

I once bought a secondhand wingmirror off someone by post.

When I opened it, the spiders nest that was behind the mirror awoke and about 50 tiny baby spiders then ran amok.

Needless to say, they soon had a swim - carried it to the bath, opened it up fully, shook the little b******s out and "ooh look, its raining!" *turns shower on*

mwuhahahahaaa :devilish:

lol :p

133/225/CLS AMG

I thought it was just me who gets harrassed by spiders!!! lol

I had one living in my head light and he wasnt even remotely deterred by being only 2" from a Xenon bulb so I took the indicator out and poked a straw in and he ran away.

He didnt return until I found him in the car so I threw him out of the window!!!

i was driving the other night and i saw a big ish moth on my sun visor (i cant stand em) so i opened the window and 2secs later a moth the size of a huge bird came in :( spiders wasps and moths spoil summer!