ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blowers not working

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
All my CC is lit up and I can adjust etc but just nothing coming out...

Not great when it's pitch black and your windows are misting up! Is this the usual resistor problem or something deeper?

Great timing over Christmas when everything is shut...
Presume this is unrelated to my previous running issues where the car revs when coming to a stop?

Appreciate any help!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Nope, going to ecp tomorrow if they have them?
My cruise was doing weird things on the drive back from Carl's. Was working but no lights on the dash and couldn't see what speed it was set at!

Started working again now like

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Checked my 1.2 and no pack.
I unplugged the resistor from my 182 and bridged the connections and the blowers came on so it's clearly the resistor pack.

Am I alright driving around with the heater resistor removed? Gonna try get a mosfet and solder a new one in at work but it's obviously not in the car now.

Clio 182
£20 on Amazon. Search for Clio 182 Resistor. They have a years warranty, if it pops, send it back and get another. The only time mine has ever "gone" is when the wife drives it and has everything on full blast.