ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 in Chester. HV04 *XX

Nothing...

Arctic Blue is it? With stripes and door stickers, looked sexy as fook. No CS sticker though :)

I was walking past as it was parked in town accross the road from Argos! lol

Shhh

That would be me then....:oops:

Its Racing Blue, if it was today it was in the disabled bay outside Wetherspoons from 5-50pm ish as its only disabled from 8am-6pm so i thought id park a little early. Went into town for a wonder....

Does look nice, tho is hard to get it insured due to the extra mods...(cup packs, stripes, stickers). Ive been bored the past 2 nights, so done nothing but drive about....cant seem to find out where all the people go in there cars at a night, found a place on sealand road near the kop, but unsure if i wanna drive into there little space.

Alias

Nothing...

Aye, right outside weatherspoons - nice car matey. You just missed me then, I walked past at about 5:45 with a mate on my way towards Boughton. Was a long shot that it would be somebody off here as no sticker, but thought Id post about it anyway as the car is so drool worthy...

Im from up the A55 in North Wales, dont often go into chester as Im still learning. not aware of any meets as of yet.. but as soon as I pass Ill let you know. lol :oops:

Might be worth checking out cruisecheshire.co.uk as they hold meets and stuff like that quite a bit I think.. or used to before the cops got word and shut them down.

Shhh

Honestly i cant be arsed as ive been out on the bike today, had a nice ride out and was fun........

Not many 182s out and about in that form as i bought that from Renault how it is. Ive seen another stripey 182 round chester but on a 05 plate.

if your car is supplied from a dealership with the cup pack etc you do not need to inform the insurance that you have them - you are making life very difficult for yourself probably pushing the insurance costs up due to things that are not mods they are as Renault supplied it to you. My dads BMW has about £12000 of extras on it - he would be there all day listing them to the insurance - the only things you have to tell the insurance about is mods you have added since buyin the car.

Anything that is on the car when you buy it is NOT a modification.

Shhh

Anything that is extra is a mod to the insurance company. Compare the standard 182 too the 182 with cup packs and the theif would take the 182 with cup packs. Add stripes and stickers too the car and your then talking more of a chance of the car being stolen.

I spoke to many insurance companies and got it down too £688 full comp with £150 excess....so its not too bad and im fully legal with everything declared. The suspension is lower by 3mm, so they wanted to know that. That leaves me open to lower it by another 37mm....for free. The spoiler and striped, and the stiffer suspension had to be declared too.

Anything fitted extra than a normal 182 had to be declared, so sat nav etc. All depends who you go with, tho i chose Admiral as they were the cheapest with mods declared by £200. Without mods it was about £15 cheaper.