ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197 Brunel University

Black R26, Iceburg 172
I had just parked up and was walking to get a parking ticket when you drove past, looked and sounded lovely.

you study there too fella? I live in Uxbridge but I'm on my placement year at uni, back next September though :dapprove:

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Yes mate in my last year now, had a cup in my first year when in halls but sold it and got a ff 172 now. What you studying?

Industrial design mate, working in Windsor at the moment but still live in Uxbridge. where abouts you living?

PH1 172 Sport
I'm at brunel too in my final year. have you seen the ph1 exclusive thats about? what course are you studying?

PH1 172 Sport
I'm at brunel too in my final year. have you seen the ph1 exclusive thats about? what course are you studying?

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Wow didnt realise there were so many of us at the uni. I havent seen the exclusive but i have seen a girl driving a black 182 in uxbridge. Anyone seen or know the person with the 197? Im studying physiotherapy last year lots of placements though so not too much acaders or liquid. We should have a little mini meet!

vers le haut doigt milieu
Im not at Uni, I have a life! :eek::D That balck 182 u saw driving was probally Tom!:rasp:

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Yeah i suppose getting drunk all the time, sleeping with lots of girls and making awesome mates at uni isnt much of a life :rasp:
I would like to be working and not so bloody poor all the time though!!

I do that atm, poach some of ur young impressionable uni birds aswell, they like a man with a job prospect and an overdraft!:rasp:

You know im just playing with ya, I know loads of people at Brunel but I finished Uni 4 years ago (didnt go Brunel tho). I would say we should have a mini meet but am afraid it may be a bit sad 4 of us sitting in a car park in the cold with the same cars. Come along to the Satins meet next week Thursday tho, that will be a good one.

lol at the girls comment, I wouldn't touch any of them! Possibly the grimest collection of women anywhere!

Yes it has been said I look like a woman ;) but on another note my numberplate is T8OML so if you see me you'll know lol

Mini meet sounds like a plan.. one day, for now get yourselves along to the Staines meet, there are some top notch blokes on the forum (excluding bash) and a good laugh!

PH1 172 Sport
cant wait to finish tbh! im doing engineering so definitely have no time to go out. mini meet would be cool!!!

ah you poor b*stard I know how hard the design dept make you work mate!! loving my placement year, not really wanting to go back tbh!

there are some top notch blokes on the forum (excluding bash) and a good laugh!

lol_by_free.gif