ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 200,Uckfield

Clio 200 Cup
Was me. Only picked up from dealers that morning...Car had about 100miles on it when you saw it...probably the cleanest it'll ever be! BF

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
nice.you must have been grinning ear to ear.
it really was gleaming amongst all the dirty cars.
i was in the white clio going the opposite direction

Clio 200 Cup
Yep, a very pleasurable experience!

Didnt get to drive him Xmas Day/Boxing Day as we were ferrying "the olds" about, but was out yesterday to/fro West Malling , x-country and today did the Uckfield:Alfriston:Beachy Head Road:E/bourne:Hailsham:Uck round route...Obviously still running in, and more than a little foggy today so not a particularly quick drive, but still an enjoyable run..

Will be "keeping 'em peeled" for other RS users (Hi Rich!).

Happy motoring!!

BF

Clio 200 Cup
Always keep 'em peeled and flash the lights or wave to RS Clio's...am in Haywards Heath everynow and then - will give you a wave!! Cheers, BF

AG 200
hi,

will keep an eyeout for you! good to have another in the area! there are 2 in Heathfield. my alien green and my mates glacier white!

enjoy it! makes me smile everytime i drive it and i'v driven it a lot!!!

cheers