ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue ph2 V6 - L666OON

911T, V6 255, ST215
Ah cool. I've never seen it before and I'm there every night after work too!

It's a new job so you won't have seen it at that time around there before.

We don't live too far from where you spotted it, however. Had the car for 18 months now too. No doubt now you've seen it once you'll see it again and again.

David

U allow ur with your wife in your v6 nooo.. I wouldn't allow my gf in my 182 brave man ...of course I am assuming the v6 is yours

911T, V6 255, ST215
I am unsure if the above is in jest but as we don't know each other in a capacity to crack jokes, credibility lost there, sorry... Ok I know it's a blokey car forum and traditionally more men are into cars than women but still, just a "tad" sexist - it's the 21st century!

It's my wife and partner of 15 years- not my girlfriend. I've been with her since being a teenager and there's trust in the relationship. I know the Vee has a bit of a reputation but it's ok if you respect it and drive it sensibly. Besides, she has two arms, two legs, two eyes and a brain. Just because she has two tits and a vagina doesn't mean she will drive the car any less effectively.

And yes, it's my car (at least one correct assumption then!) and for the record, she also drives my 911 Turbo and Mountune Fiesta ST (215)

All the best.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I am unsure if the above is in jest but as we don't know each other in a capacity to crack jokes, credibility lost there, sorry... Ok I know it's a blokey car forum and traditionally more men are into cars than women but still, just a "tad" sexist - it's the 21st century!

It's my wife and partner of 15 years- not my girlfriend. I've been with her since being a teenager and there's trust in the relationship. I know the Vee has a bit of a reputation but it's ok if you respect it and drive it sensibly. Besides, she has two arms, two legs, two eyes and a brain. Just because she has two tits and a vagina doesn't mean she will drive the car any less effectively.

And yes, it's my car (at least one correct assumption then!) and for the record, she also drives my 911 Turbo and Mountune Fiesta ST (215)

All the best.
LOL! Touchè...

911T, V6 255, ST215
That was brilliant.

I'm not offended. If I were to be completely honest, my wife moans more about "women drivers" than I do...

I love my car(s) and take care of all three but they are, after all, clumps of metal. If she or I were unlucky enough to have a bump in it, they are insured. I just didn't see the constructive in the above (poorly written) comment about letting the wife drive a car.

No hard feelings!