ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue ray players

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno about the DVD part, I haven't bought a DVD since I've had a Blu Ray player. It plays Blu Ray's from Americaland.

Listerine & Poledo
Does it? Interesting.

My Launch version PS3 doesn't do non Region 2 DVD's

But it's also now dead, after frying its own temperature chip so I guess I'm going to have to get a ghey slim now.

dk

911 GTS Cab
ps3 is locked to our region, but about half of blurays have no region locking on them, mainly because they are pretty much released at the same time over here now, so there no real need to buy abroad or for them to region lock, even ones that say they are region locked on the back often aren't. you can use websites who test them and say whether they are locked or not, normally it depends on the distributor.

games are region free on the ps3 though.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Lg I'm looking at http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007LKG6Z0/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Half tempted to go for the wifi one

If your tv is LG I'd go for a LG Blu Ray.

I've got a Sony and Panny and with the expecting of load times there is very little difference (the Sony is 3 years old and the Panny is 6 months).

One benefit of retaining make is the controller compatibility (TV remote also controls the blu ray).

In the end i bought a Sony BDPS380 for 70quid does everything I'd ever want the remote controls universal as well