ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6, Asda Boldon, 8.30ish

Inferno 182FF
Seen this a few times around south tyneside. Don't think theyre on here. Lush car though!

Iliad ph1? I've seen that around pillion a couple of times but I don't think the owner is on the forum.

If it was a ph2 it's news to me.

@invexis, do you know the guy?
Do you know the reg of the ph1 ?
I've know of five of the eight cars (inc mine)

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
I think the lad is on here but doesn't post very often, I've seen the car on numerous occasions used to have a trophy and 200 also I think . He works or worked on commercial road iirc.

BG V6, LY 182
Iliad ph1? I've seen that around pillion a couple of times but I don't think the owner is on the forum.

If it was a ph2 it's news to me.

@invexis, do you know the guy?

Erm there's two I know of.

Ravydavy has a 54 plate with no private Reg and is from shields.

And another with the reg L30 RSP (I'm 90% that's the reg anyway) Not sure if he's on here but maybe 4 month ago he posted on facebook saying he was thinking of selling. So who knows.

BG V6, LY 182
I think the lad is on here but doesn't post very often, I've seen the car on numerous occasions used to have a trophy and 200 also I think . He works or worked on commercial road iirc.

That's ravydavy with the 54 plate.
He's sold his 200 now and gone for a gt-86!

Clio 182 Trophy
I've seen this around Hebburn/Jarrow area quite a lot.

I live in Jarrow, own a BG 182 :)

Attachments

• 20140923_205620.jpg
    20140923_205620.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 51
  • 20140923_205615.jpg
    20140923_205615.jpg
    903.1 KB · Views: 36
  2005 Cliosport 182
Seen the 200 and gt86 on commercial road as well as the v6. Didn't realise it was the same guy!

@steviekyle13793 you live bedeburn road? Think I've seen yours as my mate lives on that stretch. Owns the Land Rover defender, not long been there.