ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6, Cramlington, Sunday

clio trophy No56
Blue V6 driving up the short duel caridgeway between Cramlington and the roundabout that takes you down to southbeach, about 1pm. Looked mint!

clio trophy No56
I used to see a blue one a couple of year back all the time but it was a woman driver, this one a saw on Sunday was a bloke.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Slimmist of slim possibilties it could have been the same bloke I seen a few years back doing a u-turn in Wideopen but most V owners don't tend to keep there cars too long unless they've got a bit spare cash and only bring in out on a Sunday

clio trophy No56
I did also see a ph1 down the coast about a month back. Seeing that Blue ph2 on Sunday really made me want one again, ive wanted one since they came out but since ive had the Trophy i havent really thought about it. Must remember to put the lottery on at the weekend, haha.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I keep looking for a reasonably priced black one but they are still too pricey for for a car that ceased production in 2005. Seen one on here where the intakes and wheels were black as well looked mint but 18 grand way too much most others are still being priced around 14/15000 but at that price you could have the turbo conversion done on a 182 for 6000 and leave it for dead pushing out '300' bhp if you believe the sales pitch - anyway time for bed