ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluevalvers Bodyshop work!! (BLITZ)

I must congratulate bluevalver (neil) from blitz bodyshop and his work he did on bodycolouring my lil baby!

Sorry I havent posted this up earlier mate, been in a rush these last two weeks!

I must recommend him for any of your bodywork needs! here is a pic of her all bodycoloured after neils handywork!!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/435000-435999/435669_1_full.jpg

http://www.teamsr.co.uk/uploads/usedtobequik/clio.jpg

& there is a lil before pic as well so you can get an idea of what it should look like!

And mate, met ur girlfriend at a small cruise in windsor last night! not sure if she told ya, got to see her lovely spray job again! and i even handed out a few of ur leaflets for ya! and if ur getting any small vinyl stickers made up of ur company i would be more than happy to put one on my car (and so will james he said!) otherwise im getting some made up soon so could do it myself for ya!

ben u cheeky sh*t! u need a slap! :oops: and anyways, im not the one who lost everyone in basingstoke last night! hehe

Mk2 Golf GTI

looks good, my billabong is due next thursday and im getting the colour coding done straight away. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? are your wheels 17s?

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 14 October 2003

christ that cars changed in the 2 weeks since i lowered it!

nice.

u lowered it? so it was u who ripped him off. we told him it aint really lowered and u tricked him ;)

Shut up!!!!!!!!!

I said not to say a word!

hehehe, never mind the joker connor :confused:......erm, yea....hehe....

Hows your primer grey go faster stripes then Ben.........last thing i remember was being blow away by the quality and supreme level of taste........simply amazing.

Spirez - Yeah they are 17s!

bodycolouring, around 250! can be more depending on what u want done of course!

& funny guys ben n ben, i knew all along:cry: so me getting in the boot to make it look lower for the above pic was all part of the plan was it ben! :oops:

lol! u should see her arse ;)

& cheers for all the compliments.... I was too scared to post my car in the media bit, i only put it up here to show what a good job neil has done! otherwise i probably would have never posted up a pic of her!!!

only me again,

ur quite good at this promotion stuff connor (i think ur real names is Mark but i dunno) i call u connor anyway, thanks for plugging his bodyshop. ill have to make up some more leaflets for you to hand out in case u get bored he he. p.s u lot are a bunch of nutters on here.:):p

anyways speak soon

Claire

lol! why thank you, i posted it up on my other site to i help run with a mate :) and thats the way my mate daz and james found out! daz has his alfa in there atm!!

and feel free to give me some leaflets! ill plaster them all over the modded cars in the college car park!! hehe

Oh My God

Im Heart Broken!!!!! Went to a party last night and got started on by some girls, only to later on to go outside and find that they had mullered my car!! and i mean bad. They jumped on the bonnet then the roof which has completed caved in the fat tramps. If i see them again, theyre dead.

Suppose its a good job i got a boyfriend wiv a bodyshop considering my insurance wont pay out for vandalism.!!!!!! Dont u just hate skanky skitters!!!!!!!!!!

Claire

Valver

Quote: Originally posted by bluevalver on 20 October 2003

Oh My God

Im Heart Broken!!!!! Went to a party last night and got started on by some girls, only to later on to go outside and find that they had mullered my car!! and i mean bad. They jumped on the bonnet then the roof which has completed caved in the fat tramps. If i see them again, theyre dead.

Suppose its a good job i got a boyfriend wiv a bodyshop considering my insurance wont pay out for vandalism.!!!!!! Dont u just hate skanky skitters!!!!!!!!!!

Claire
Was it in Bracknell Claire?

No it was in maidenhead!!!! I know who did it but nobody will give me their damn names, so i cant go round and kneecap them, that way they wont be jumping on peoples roofs again.!!

Claire

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by weight on 15 October 2003

dude! tis schweeeeeeeeeet!

think freds got some competition, in looking the bollox stakes!
YOUNG SKYWALKER, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!!

PS DUDE, LOOK HOW HIGH IT IS!!!!!!!!

oi fred shhhh, otherwise i will have to overtake you ;) lol and me high :eek:, ur the one that has to phone gatwick everytime you go for a drive ;)hehe

& claire! OMG!!!!! The f**king bitches!!!!!! tell me if you find out who they are and i will help with some lesson teaching coz thats f**king out of order!
When is it getting fixed?

I cant believe that some people would stoop to do such a thing

It is hopefully going in on Fri if i can get a hire car for then, most wont give me one cos im under 21.

Im trying to get there names off peeps but no-one is giving in, but i let u know when i find out cos there were 7 of them, dont think i cud knee-cap them all in one go.

My poor baby needs a new rough and bonnet cos they were such fat heffers!!!!

Im sooooooooooo angry!!! :mad::mad: but they guna regret it!! :devilish::D

claire.

Looks very nice Connor... Soooooooooo different from when I last seen it! :D

So when do I get a peek in the boot eh??? ;)

And Claire... Thats is fecking terrible! I always think what goes around comes around... :mad:

;);) they will definately get what they deserve!! i will make sure of that!!!

wont be going cruising for a while :(cos guna get a crapy hire car that will prob be a ka!!!!!! and my baby is guna be in hospital :sick: for approx 2 weeks, i take her grapes every day and give her big kisses when she is home.

:D

claire

hehe, awwww! i will visit her in her hospital bed if she likes :)

& cheers sammy!! are you coming on sunday yeah?? if so u can take a look in my boot then... and anywhere else you want to look ;)

I wont be about this Sunday! :(

But will def have to catch up sometime soon!

There is a S.Wales meet next week. If youre free you should pop up! :D

hey ya,

my baby has gone in!! Got a Ford Ka replacement think im guna keep it!! NOT!!

When she comes back, neil is guna fully de-lock and de-badge her for me! She is guna look fab, then see if they wana jump on it!!!

See ya soon

Claire

p.s saw ur m8 wit the red 106 on Sun in Windsor, was a bit busier than last time.