ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluewater Kent Meet Sat 1st dec 12

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
1. Guigsy cup172
2. Rob 182
3. Sunglasses_Ron
4. D4RREN
5. Lawrence-182
6. Bill Ferrara
7. Scattle
8. Timothy1994
9. Ben_r1
10 Vickyx
11. nightrider renault
12.racy blue
13 M44X

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
1. Guigsy cup172
2. Rob 182
3. Sunglasses_Ron
4. D4RREN
5. Lawrence-182
6. Bill Ferrara
7. Scattle
8. Timothy1994
9. Ben_r1
10 Vickyx
11. nightrider renault
12.racy blue
13 M44X
14. Dr Jekyll (Maybe)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I can now make this :)

1. Guigsy cup172
2. Rob 182
3. Sunglasses_Ron
4. D4RREN
5. Lawrence-182
6. Bill Ferrara
7. Scattle
8. Timothy1994
9. Ben_r1
10 Vickyx
11. nightrider renault
12.racy blue
13 M44X
14. Dr Jekyll

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Dave may bring a company car :race:could we meet in the services again at 6.30 then we follow you down to Bluewater guigsy cup.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
My Dads Supra's Owners Club, meet at Bluewater every 1st Friday evening of the month at 7pm and have been for the last 18 months or so and they have never been moved on or been asked to leave. They park in House of Frazer Multi Storey round the back, seems strange.

But clios are for chavs ;)

Ron, top mounts are unscrew off and screw back on. They're ME proof, and I'm about as mechanical as Mr Blobby.

As long as you leave the wheels on the floor they're easy and worst case is you'll need an allen key (6mm iirc) in the top to hold them steady. Worst case is if someone has done the stupidly tight with a windy gun, in which case you'll also need one (Ant) or a nice long bar.

Clio 182 Silver
Ron where are you based I have the same issue.. Could come up and have a look together.Then spin down to the meet..

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I might just drive it how it is. I just won't be able to go blasting about in it. Ill just park it up and have a natter before everyone decides to move on somewhere else.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I need new top mounts aswell pal im gonna go for the K-Tec ones i think see how it all goes Ron :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I need new top mounts aswell pal im gonna go for the K-Tec ones i think see how it all goes Ron :)

I did look at the Ktec ones but decided to go for the pure ones simply because they were a lot more affordable.

My offside one is proper fooked.

Banging like a good'n! Still, if I turn the music up loud I won't be able to hear it ;)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah the k-tec ones aint cheap i think there around £180 haha thats it mate blast the stereo up it will drown the noise out lovely ;-)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ron, top mounts are unscrew off and screw back on. They're ME proof, and I'm about as mechanical as Mr Blobby.

As long as you leave the wheels on the floor they're easy and worst case is you'll need an allen key (6mm iirc) in the top to hold them steady. Worst case is if someone has done the stupidly tight with a windy gun, in which case you'll also need one (Ant) or a nice long bar.

You know Sam, I LOVE, and I really mean LOVE that you've proved yourself right by your own statement.

Sure you can wind the top hat off on the floor, but the top mount, the ACTUAL main thing, is within the strut assembly and this has to be removed to fit. LOL!!!!

<3

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah dude a few of us can meet at thurrock services at half 6 then a cheeky convoy over to bluewater :)

Sounds good to me :) Shall we get a Thurrock meet list going too so we know who to wait for.

Meeting at Thurrock services at 6:30pm:

1. Dr Jekyll
2. Nightrider Renault
3. Racy Blue
4. Guigsy cup172

Meeting at Bluewater at 7:00pm:

1. Guigsy cup172
2. Rob 182
3. Sunglasses_Ron
4. D4RREN
5. Lawrence-182
6. Bill Ferrara
7. Scattle
8. Timothy1994
9. Ben_r1
10 Vickyx
11. nightrider renault
12.racy blue
13 M44X
14. Dr Jekyll

Last edited:
  172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yep sounds spot on my mate rob will be with me and ben and vicky will be im sure aswell and possibly my mate in his megane 225 :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Fancy meeting at the roundabout in Chelmsford again Ian and convoying down together? Ill follow your phat 200 ass!
Sure Mark meet you at the Widford roundabout in Chelmsford at 6pm, just like old times:) and other members if they want to come.

You know Sam, I LOVE, and I really mean LOVE that you've proved yourself right by your own statement.

Sure you can wind the top hat off on the floor, but the top mount, the ACTUAL main thing, is within the strut assembly and this has to be removed to fit. LOL!!!!

<3

:eek: Is it?

FML.

In my defence I did manage to fit coilovers by myself.