ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluewater Kent Meet Sat 1st dec 12

Mercedes C320!
Well the 200 has had a right treat today... Its had the exhaust chopped and a good clean! :) See you boys there tonight!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
So you taking the 182 then? If so why did you clean it, Chris? It never gets driven to get dirty!! :rasp:

Looking forward to this. Got some new stickers on, car is cleaned and ready to go!

Ian, I'm meeting matt just outside North Weald at 5:45 so ill meet you at 6 at "the roundabout" :)

Last edited:
  Meg 300Cup
What is the plan for tonight then only just seen the thread and cba with 11 pages of reading lol

Car is super grimey ATM too :(

Nimbus 197
Hello all

it was good seeing a few faces at the thurrock servs meet
as promised i said i would organise the next one across the water so heres the lowdown

Postcode for sat nav is
DA9 9SD
http://www.parkopedia.mobi/#/map/51.437755,0.277276/ab599e47dbb29c789d998b7ca3a147531353222256

Date: Saturday 1st december
Time: 7pm

lets get even more people at this one guys and girls it will be great to see you all again hopefully everyone will have all there cars sorted for this one and there will be a convoy from thurrock services at 6:30 pm for anyone this side of the water

so everyone get your names down for this one :)

STILL MEETING AT THIS SATNAV POINT AT 7 yes??

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Just to let u all no peeps if im not there by 7 dont worry ill be on my way once everyones at the thurrock services we will be on route to bluewater ;)

Milltek'd clio 182
So you taking the 182 then? If so why did you clean it, Chris? It never gets driven to get dirty!! :rasp:

Looking forward to this. Got some new stickers on, car is cleaned and ready to go!

Ian, I'm meeting matt just outside North Weald at 5:45 so ill meet you at 6 at "the roundabout" :)

yeah my car is coming, i have you know that my new job is 24 miles a day, so it is definatley getting used now, all dual carrage ways and motorways, but im only seeing 32mpg which is poo, but theres a nice little driving involved in my journeg which always gives me a lead foot :approve:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Right everyone go to the top floor of john lewis car park its apparantly empty see u all there

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Brilliant turnout peeps thankyou all for coming and braveing the cold see u all soon and roll on the summer lol :)