ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bmc air filter

has anyone got a bmc air filter? if so, what do u reckon? have been told buy a guy in a tuning garage that they are better than viper induction kits and they are cheaper.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I had one on my 182 and I would deffo recommend to anyone. The car felt so much more responsive. As for the viper I have a couple of friends who bought them, fitted them then took them back as they felt they had lost power. Not all Clio's either.

Hope this helps

Paul

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i've ordered a Raid custom box...1st one for the 172 i believe...getting RR'd this week.

Tesla MP3 2021
apparently when a viper is on a 172/182 it does loose a bit of torque but bhp is gained thats why some people find the car to be less responsive.....i think it really depends on the element used...obvious tho any kit used gives a nicer sound over all.

cool. think i will prob get one. i was just a bit suspicious because it is 70 quid cheaper than a viper kit. cheers guys.