ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW 123d

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I think that coupe looks GREAT.

However I think a diesel is better in a family orientated 5 door that puts an "O" on people's faces when it passes them.

Could easily be persuaded if they put that red coupe under my nose though.

ST
Will be pretty smart indeed...

E46 330cd with the mtech kit, 18's, xenons etc is what i'm after next...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
aye, they are putting it in the new 3-door 1 series too. should be a cracker

...the 135i should be a stormer!!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The 335i has M3's... The 135i will be a little beast to behold.

Just found out that the new twin turbo diesel will be the first all aluminium diesel engine in the world.

Mito Sportiva 135
I work for BMW UK and have seen the new 1 Series Coupe in the flesh, looks mint, better than the 3 Series perhaps. If they made a hot version it would be immense, e.g. rumours of the M5 engine in the new M3, then putting the new M3 engine into the 1 Series Coupe.

All rumours though still at the moment I am afraid.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The new m3 has a whole new engine does'nt it.Would seam strange to waste all those millions of pounds of investment and shoehorn an older engine in there

ian

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I work for BMW UK and have seen the new 1 Series Coupe in the flesh, looks mint, better than the 3 Series perhaps. If they made a hot version it would be immense, e.g. rumours of the M5 engine in the new M3, then putting the new M3 engine into the 1 Series Coupe.

All rumours though still at the moment I am afraid.

I will put my anus on the line that that's not true.

AdBMW1series.jpg

clio...
Had my second opp' to be in a new M5 today. Bloody hell.

If they shoe horned that into the new 3 series... It would be epic.