ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW hault the M badge

J03

MX5 1.8
i just read about this... what a shame!... such a nice car too... hopefully BMW can pull this one off in the future and re-plan the M version... at first i thought they stopped the new Z4 all together!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Still not officially confimed. I'd imagine that the development work on the x5/6 is already done, whereas the z4 wouldn't of been started.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Peasants anyway TBh, the cancellation of the Lambo saloon has more interest to high-rollers like myself.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
They said they wern't going to make a Z4M....But look what happened! Bawbags!

But even then look at the market value of the Z3M...on that basis i'm happy as larry with my investment.

Mk2 172
  Focus ST3
a z4 with the 335 engine in it will be fairly brisk. If youve been in a 335 then youll know wot i mean lol. Itll be quicker than the current Z4M but it wont be a proper M car :(

When the z435 sales dry up, along will come the new M version...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They will probably stick a tdi lump in there,so they can get a nice bail out from mrs merkell