ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

body colour door bullets

Robmarriott

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
I'm struggling to find pictures of a RB car with body colour bullets, someone must have done it, surely?

clio 182
5309426525_dba06b4f2f_z.jpg

hi rob ,, am in kettering..

Robmarriott

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
Looks awesome, thanks.
I'm also in Kettering (sort of) need to update my profile really.

182 Cup
Apologies for the old thread dig, but I'm interested in any more pics of RB coloured door bullets, if they're around!

cheers :D

RB 182 FF
Apologies for the old thread dig, but I'm interested in any more pics of RB coloured door bullets, if they're around!

cheers :smiley:

Hi I can't put a link as I'm a numpty on my tablet but type in 182 undersealed in the search and you'll find my thread from a few years ago... :up:

182 Cup
Hi I can't put a link as I'm a numpty on my tablet but type in 182 undersealed in the search and you'll find my thread from a few years ago... :up:
Thanks man. Notice you've changed yours to black with RB text... Do you have any pics? [emoji2]

RB 182 FF
I don't have pics, I'm a technophobe and s**t with computers.... :down: I'll be posting new pics as my car is now sometime with the help of my bro though.... but to let you know you can't go wrong with black and rb, they look great!!

182 Cup
I don't have pics, I'm a technophobe and s**t with computers.... :down: I'll be posting new pics as my car is now sometime with the help of my bro though.... but to let you know you can't go wrong with black and rb, they look great!!
Yeah I'm thinking I might go a similar combo... I don't think the body coloured bullets is enough of a contrast!

RB 182 FF
My RB ones didn't stay on long, seemed a good idea until fitted, as you say contrast is better I think! :up: