ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body shop in Cambridge area

4GTS/7.5R/182
Any recommendations for a body shop in the Cambridge area, looking to:

- Get the car checked for rust spots
- Clean and coat/waxoyl as needed
- Small dent repairs
- Respray front bumper (possibly more, depending on other work done)

Is all of the above a single type of business or would I be better off splitting the job?

PS: I have zero inclination to DIY any of this (I know, must be a sin here)

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'm based in Cambridge and I'd love to know the answer. I previously used reed autos in foxton to waxoil my JDM legacy and sort out a couple of bits but i think their body shop is closed.
Ace repair in Godmanchester are good for bodywork, but they declined to waxoil the car last time i asked.
Did you find anyone?

4GTS/7.5R/182
The funds I had set aside for this job went into one of my other cars and so this got postponed until later in the year.

I'm based in Royston and plan to give these guys a ring closer to the time - http://www.gandbautospray.co.uk/ (sadly I know nothing about them, so not sure if they're good / are willing to do this work).

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Another recommendation for Finishline. Not the cheapest, but you pay for what you get.