ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Shop in Glasgow Area

Clio 182
I had an exhaust done on my MR2 @ http://www.simonscustomexhausts.co.uk/ - who also do bodywork, although not had any bodywork done myself by them I seen some of there work while I was there and looks pretty good - you could try a run along and have a look to see if its what your looking for, iirc the guy quoted £100 a panel, or £150 if the panel needed repaired

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
We done Dean's (Biohazard's) Mk3 rear bumper. Smoothed both mouldings off.

We are in the West Lothian area though.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Car and Bike in bonnybridge. Few members on here have used him, I know the owner personally and he is a fantastic painter. Won a couple of max power awards back in the dark times! 01324 812131

Car and Bike in bonnybridge. Few members on here have used him, I know the owner personally and he is a fantastic painter. Won a couple of max power awards back in the dark times! 01324 812131

Pretty sure n0ddie used those guys before and was chuffed with the results!

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
aye he did, got his spoiler painted. Also painted martin_172's Ph2 when he had it

Static Low
I use Simpon coachworks in irvine, near Kilmarnock.

Great workmanship & prices. The guy is actually an enthusiast, which is what you want.
PM if you want more details

clio 5door sport rep
autocosmique..... Alexandra parade..... East end of Glasgow 2 mins from royal infirmary.,,, although.... buy a electic sander.... and paint from halfords and do it yourself .... Ul save a fortune