ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonding time

1.8 8v RSi
ok i found a thread the other day about bonding a spoiler onto a car but cant find it anymore. so ill ask here.... what do u use to bond a spoiler onto the car?
the spoiler i have also has 2 screws at each end......
is it necassary to use them to hold it onto the car? as i dont paticularly want to put holes in the car incase i want to take it off to sell the car later on.
I'm worried the drag from it may rip it off if it can be souly bonded on.
really would appreciate the help.

my spoiler on my old car was just bonded on,hasnt moved for 2 years as i still see it around.stuff ive heard recommended is tiger seal

Liquid Yellow 182
you can use some stuff called stick-a-flex, quite cheap from what i understand and most body shops will be able to supply you with it, or halfords should stock it, i had one of my old spoilers fit with it on an old car and like above never budged in over 3 years

chris

1.8 8v RSi
ooooo......i heard you need one of those little metal gun type thigns for it as well....is that right?

1.8 8v RSi
tis ok dont worry mate....im gonna shop around for something tomorrow.....im sure ill find something..... but if anyone else has got any recomendatinos feel free to lemme know