ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bonnet/Bumper Respray.

S2000 + E91 330D
I'm going to be getting some quotes hopefully this weekend;
I want to get my Bumper/Bonnet sprayed and a little mark on my rear bumper sorted.

Basically the bumper/bonnet is covered in stone chips. literally hundreds.

Anyone got a rough price for a decent job? I was thinking about £500?

Thanks
H

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£100 for a bonnet, £60 for both wings to be blended, £80-100 for a front bumper dependant on damage and anything between £30-100 for rear bumper. Again, condition dependant.

All plus VAT.

You could get a full respray for £500! £350 tops I'd say.

I'd love to see the finish on a £500 respray!

All depends on where you go, some places can charge up to £250 to paint a bumper alone. Would be a top notch job though.

S2000 + E91 330D
Just went to a place pretty local, but he's ment to be not notch.
for the front bumper/bonnet and rear bumper blowing in(few chips) he wanted £600, and having a look at some of his work i reckon that aint too bad tbh.. get what you pay for.. well i hope. i'd be pissed off if it was a s**t job!

Punto/Clio GTT
annoys me the "get what you pay for" attitude on here.

no, you get the limits of the prepper/sprayer, HOWEVER much cash you want to throw at them.

you goto renault or any insurance approved garage and youre paying £20 an hour excluding materials.

just find a garage that has a good reputation, somewhere that is happy for you to look at their work and book it in.

Dont think, "oh ill pay £600 for a bonnet and bumper respray, its gonna be immaculate", because more than likely, it will be no better of a finish than a £300 job at your local bodyshop.