ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

boo hoo hoo

clio sport mk1 golf

just found out that the car i was meant to be getting next week (charlotte) has been sold!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the guy was so impatient!!!! f£$k wit!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr t**ser!!! gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im gonna break ya legs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

but im not an angry kinda person, looks like my little chloe can have her new interior in a couple of weeks, and her k tech and be lowered, and her shiny hill power kit all at the same time!! of she will be happy!! well all the attention will be on her!! sugar best cancel the order for the tow ball to be fitted as i aint gonna have another clio to tow around!!!

watch this space chloes gonna look so so so sweet soon im gonna get a sugar overdose!!

Nosh

and the one and only

Chloe the Clio

shes so so so so so so happy!!!!

clio sport mk1 golf

sure does mate!!! im looking at her now and a little smile can be seen, its like he bumper is polymorhping into a smile...ahhhh bless her:oops:

shes so so so excited

but i reckon also shes just happy that lotte aint coming as shed not be the centre of my life!! he he :oops:

Mk2 172

Chloe has been saved from the humiliation of being an inferior model.

I am glad she now gets all of your attention; which is the way it should be.

A man can only love one clio at a time.

clio sport mk1 golf

what car was it bubbles?? and elliot its so true, i can only love one at a time. so look out chloe your gonna get spolit!!!;)

hehe, oh well matey, have to concentrate on chloe again!

you get your missess car fixed???? she crashed it didnt she???

weight

clio sport mk1 golf

my mrss car, urm its in a garage looking sorry for itself at the minute, just gotta get it to the bodyshop to get it fixed, when its fixed im selling it for something a little more pratical, a modded rs turbo isnt slow at the best of times!!! and i wanna get something a little cheaper on insurance too!!

chloe gets all my attention now!!!

clio sport mk1 golf

come to think of it i waish it was fixed, then id take it to a clio meeting and when they all decide to pull of really fast and leave me for dead in my little 1.2 clio as you all did!!!!! bullys you know who you are, id turn up the boost gauge and nail it, then id leave you all behind instead!! he he he!!!

no insult meant, but shes pretty quick when dialled in properly.

and next time remember chloes only a 1.2 not a blinking 172!!!! you clio bullys!!!:(