ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot door wont shut

Took my rear bumper off last night and im guessing it was a bolt i took out that i wasn't meant too that has caused this problem.

I can shut the boot door, but it has to be properly SLAMMED shut for it to lock other wise it just sits loose.

When it is locked in place it does not seem to sit flush to the light clusters. Left side (as you look at the back) seems to stick out more.

Anyone come across this problem or know off a way i can sort it out?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
if you took the screws off from the outside of the car ie the two screws at the top of the bumper when the boot is up then that isn't the problem.
If you took the screws out of the latch then you may just have to fiddle around until you get them to line up with the lock when the boot is shut, this will be easier from inside the car when the boot is closed and you can then tighten the screws.