ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot install advice

Elise/VX220/R26

Ive got me an amp and sub but I cant decide how to set it all up.

Option 1 would be an off the shelf sub box mouted to the left of the boot with the amp screwed out of sight on one side of it so that it can easily be taken out of the car if I need to.

Option 2 Im thinking of would be to make a false floor and mount the amp so its on show, maybe behind a little perspex window or something and a sub box similar to the stealthboxz so its still at the side of the boot.

Has anyone made a sub box before? How do you get the carpet to fit on the corners?

Also I still havent got my amp wire through from the engine bay yet lol.

the boxes are really easy to carpet mate, just take your time, the spray glue is sh!te though i would try something else.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Get good spray glue that the use for carpet and vinyl fitting in homes and itll stick anything.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

this is the best idea !! Its just like wrapping up presents yes !!

Get a woman to do the corners !! They are always good at wrapping things up !! Trust Me on this ok !!

Get a decent spray adhesive !! It is easier to use than others and isnt at all messy !!