ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored and annoyed with them!

Ph-Quick
You know the people that email you when your selling a car, im from so and so and want the car shipped etc all in really bad english!

Had this email today:

Hello,
Am Mr. David Mason, am interested in purchasing the car you placed on the web ( http://www.autotrader.co.uk) i reside in Norway.

i will be glad to know the asking price, brief history and send recent pitures of the rear and engine view of the Renault car too and My preffered mode of payment will be made with a Certified Cashiers check/Banker's draft.

The payment will bear the cost of the car plus shipping. That is, the payment will be issued together with the shipping cost .All you need to do which i believe shouldn't be a bit of problem is that after deducting the cost of your car the remaining funds will be sent to the shipping company as that will serve as their shipping cost.

As regards the shipping i have made an arrangement with a competent shipping company that are capable of handling the shipping. Hope to read bcak from you soon.
thanks and God bless
Kindness Regard
Mr.Mason

So thought id see what they said to this:

Dear David,

Hear are some recent pics of the car:

tifosi57ren.jpg

tifosi58ren.jpg

tifosi59ren.jpg

tifosi60ren.jpg

The asking price is 40,000 British pounds.

Unfortunatly i dont have a bank account right now. Would you be able to send the full amount plus shipping in cash through the post?

Many thanks!

I know its nothing new, but be interesting to see what i get back :rasp:

Track valver + Ibiza FR
LMAO post up what his reply is when you get it mate. Will be a laugh to see what he puts lol.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Legendary Reply

OTT on the Silver Pinstriping I think, I hope you flyered that car as seems like would be a valuable member on here to get styling tips from LOL

Andy

Lotus Elise 111R
There is a guy in my road with a 51 plate clio in black that has that same chrome stripping on it, not quite as bad, but bad!! Weird that there is more than one person that would do exactly the same type of crap!

172 Cup
You know the people that email you when your selling a car, im from so and so and want the car shipped etc all in really bad english!

Had this email today:

Hello,
Am Mr. David Mason, am interested in purchasing the car you placed on the web ( http://www.autotrader.co.uk) i reside in Norway.

i will be glad to know the asking price, brief history and send recent pitures of the rear and engine view of the Renault car too and My preffered mode of payment will be made with a Certified Cashiers check/Banker's draft.

The payment will bear the cost of the car plus shipping. That is, the payment will be issued together with the shipping cost .All you need to do which i believe shouldn't be a bit of problem is that after deducting the cost of your car the remaining funds will be sent to the shipping company as that will serve as their shipping cost.

As regards the shipping i have made an arrangement with a competent shipping company that are capable of handling the shipping. Hope to read bcak from you soon.
thanks and God bless
Kindness Regard
Mr.Mason

So thought id see what they said to this:

Dear David,

Hear are some recent pics of the car:

The asking price is 40,000 British pounds.

Unfortunatly i dont have a bank account right now. Would you be able to send the full amount plus shipping in cash through the post?

Many thanks!

I know its nothing new, but be interesting to see what i get back :rasp:

I got that exact same email..............

I placed an ad on auto trader for my mate whos selling his Mini cooper s...The price was 10k on auto trade this guy offered 15.5k..............New it was dodge !!!!