ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored.........Piccies.

ITB'd GDI Original?
As above really, comments welcome. Apologies for quality.

Attachments

• Lucky 019.jpg
    Lucky 019.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Proof.jpg
    Proof.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 147
  • lucky edit3.jpg
    lucky edit3.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 279
  ITR UKDC2
Lucky, what you have done to your car was what i was going to do to mine..........till directline stepped in :(

mine was monico blue and the carbon spliter looked ace!

DSC02898.jpg

love the bonnet! and the alloys are the 17" speedlines right???

car looks perfect!! top job!!

ITB'd GDI Original?
Yeah you guessed it, throttle bodies plus cams omex ecu etc... Splitter is a k-tec jobbie.

ITB'd GDI Original?
Suspension is the fk coilovers with fixed damping, wound down as low as it goes pretty much.

Thanks for the comments :D

ITB'd GDI Original?
Don't think it saves that much really, I think it's about 5kg's.The deciding factor for me buying it was when i obliterated a pidgeon at about 70 :evil: , which creased my original bonnet.

E91 M Sport
lucky said:
Don't think it saves that much really, I think it's about 5kg's.The deciding factor for me buying it was when i obliterated a pidgeon at about 70 :evil: , which creased my original bonnet.

lol. Is that a k-tec one?

ITB'd GDI Original?
Also the viper, bend and new length of feed pipe is for sale if anyone is interested? 130 notes?

MKIII 138
that car is one of the best looking on CS. usually that colour is too polite but with turinis lowered and bonnet it makes it look sooo subtle and nice it pushes into seriously nice looking teritory

Last edited:
  ITB'd GDI Original?
Thanks mate. I don't think there must be many monaco 172's around, I haven't seen any in the North Est. Come to think of it I don't see many CS members about where i live either?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Lucky, i cant fault that in anyway, i love it! Didnt realise how good the monaco blue ones can look:)

Oh, you have pm mate.

ITB'd GDI Original?
It is a very quick car, though it is alot higher maintenance now as well! I can re-post a link to an old drive by video clip if anyone likes?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
smart as mate!!! love the car and engine!

was it 167@wheels on that graph?

Last edited:
  ITB'd GDI Original?
so 167@wheels???

Yep, still haven't managed to get round to that race we talked about :race:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
yes defo mate! will be doing many track days and some 1/4 miling events nxt year! cars off the road for winter having some goodies fitted!

mines only 216@fly, but 180+@wheels (cant rememeber exact figure)

There must be less tranny loss through the mk1's or something ?? :)

ITB'd GDI Original?
Shame the Elvington airfield thread isn't taking off, would be a good venue. Not sure how all this technical ATW figures come to be, but the car 'feels' like 222 ATF.

Goodies? :approve:

Last edited:
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
yeh i know, id be up for that, providing enought folk were going!

ah well! u planning on any track days nxt year or anything?

top secret goodies for now, nothing major really, just a few bits and bobs iv got that need fitting! will post pics and info once its all done :)