ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boss' New RR Evoque...

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why the hate? Didn't you have a white Audi A5, another 'fashion' car?

You're not one of those people who harp on about people in the city not using their 4x4s in the mountains, are you?

A4.

People buy these cars as a status symbol, they want to be fashionable. 9 times out of ten the people that own/drive them are too caught up in how they look to their friends and neighbours to worry about anything else in life.

Top spec new shape landrover discovery I can understand, as its a proper good truck. And its purposeful. Hence why I owned one.

A 'fashionable' range rover for Sharon and Wayne that own the local tanning salon and have only purchased it because Victoria beckham was at the promo gig just aint my bag.

I couldn't care less about the carbon footprint by the way. I just hate people that that are so far up their own ass they can't see the wood for the trees.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
i like it, saw one on the m1 last night in white but had black bits on the front end. weird but nice.
[h=1] [/h]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The "idrive" style auto gear selector is rather cool. Pops up out the centre console to select gears.

Boss has a couple of mods planned and probablyba new set of wheels. I'm not sure on wheel spec Chris. I know they came off another Evoque.

G

Gregor11

Victoria Beckham helped design it!! Bad start, it's just another tarts handbag.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Be interesting to see what land rover replace the defender, I think this company are starting to lose what they were about