ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Both would have been greedy...!

E46 M3 CSL
So it's now 2 weeks since I sold my RB 182 Cup...! I wish I could have kept it but with only enough parking for one car, it had to make way.

Here's the Clio:

11369831913_d903f1f369_z.jpg

And here is what it made way for:

10870791385_56cb0a04a3_z.jpg

Maybe one day I'll have room for 2 cars and I can buy it back from the new owner!

:cool:

E46 M3 CSL
Nope...just to drive it! It came with AP Racing brakes all round, a full Milltek exhaust and a spare set of genuine CSL wheels with almost new Michelin Cups on!

E46 M3 CSL
I do go on cutters from time to time but don't really post. I spend more time on cslregister and m3forum.net

More pics will be on the way soon.

:)

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Nope...just to drive it! It came with AP Racing brakes all round, a full Milltek exhaust and a spare set of genuine CSL wheels with almost new Michelin Cups on!

The extras alone are worth more than the clio! What a machine. Bet it cost a pretty penny

E46 M3 CSL
The extras alone are worth more than the clio! What a machine. Bet it cost a pretty penny

No car is ever really an investment, but these are a pretty safe bet! I'd rather have this in the garage, than the money in the bank earning me 0.0001% interest! ;)

Life is short, enjoy it while you can!