ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bouncers group buy any intrest?

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
As i posted before im almost ready to launch radwax and ive now got bouncers on board.

Would a 20% discount across there range for a limited time (helps start up) be of intrest?

Many thanks

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
As i posted before im almost ready to launch radwax and ive now got bouncers on board.

Would a 20% discount across there range for a limited time (helps start up) be of intrest?

Many thanks

Loads of people on here rave about Done & Dusted so I'm sure there'll be quite a bit of interest mate :up:

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll have a 1 litre of Done and Dusted bud.

How much is it from you?

Ill put a order to them this week got some spending to do now lol. 1ltr would be £23 - 20%= £18.40.

I would idealy like to do d&d with a wax that way i could do free postage too. Ill place my order tomorrow should be with me end of the week ish ill do a proper group buy offer then :up:

Golf GT & A4 Avant
A little offer with done and dusted QD and slick mick shampoo would be nice.

Satsuma rock, bouncers 22 and capture the rapture are the only really bouncers waxes that have really impressed me over a generic wax but I've got too many waxes as it is.