ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

braided fuel hose

Tomo3292

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 1.6 K4m
Gents

I am after some advice with regards to braided fuel lines.
I am building a budget rally car, and looking to Install some braided fuel line from the pump to the fuel rail, and a bit unsure of the size and what connectors to purchase.

Any recommendations advice is most welcome

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Gents

I am after some advice with regards to braided fuel lines.
I am building a budget rally car, and looking to Install some braided fuel line from the pump to the fuel rail, and a bit unsure of the size and what connectors to purchase.

Any recommendations advice is most welcome
-6 braided line and get your original fuel pump fitting swaged on. At the fuel rail end you may be as well to swap it out for an aluminium rail and a proper AN fitting.

Tomo3292

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 1.6 K4m
-6 braided line and get your original fuel pump fitting swaged on. At the fuel rail end you may be as well to swap it out for an aluminium rail and a proper AN fitting.
Been to a few rally's !ate and just seen them run braided line from the fuel pump to the rail.

All seemed to use the standard fuel rail. But then again I think maybe its done on a budget?

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I'm in the process of doing this now as moving all the fuel and brake lines to run inside the car. I have done as mark suggested but retained the standard rail