ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake ducts

Looks pretty good! Just as I was thinking I was just going to take the fogs out and remove the wheel arch liners...but these look neat!

Not so sure on having to remove cannisters and avoustic valves though.

Clio RS 197
I didn'd do either... :)
Passenger side: My acoustic valve is still in place, I have removed the cold air feed pipe previously because of my induction kit, and bent one of the horn brackets out of the way giving enough space for the tube to be routed through.
Driver side: Carbon canister bracket simply bends out of the way enough to route the tube through and past.

Basically I didn't have to remove anything to fit the tubes where I wanted them to go, despite the guide on the listing.

Ones in the 1st post are what I have, they push in and fit perfectly with no gaps, have a look on demon tweeks for 100mm brake ducting. The eBay ones are smaller and way too expensive for what they are IMO.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I have no fogs and run a bit of pipe through the arch liner. Cheaper way to do it and look ok imo. Admitadly the above look neater, depends wether that's a major concern over costing

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ha ha fair enough. Mine look ok, and like I say won't cost a lot

65C6CCED-6762-4D57-93A0-7CF2B9ECE813_zpshuqgk70o.gif