ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake light bulbs?

R.I.P 182
Is it possible to get "clear" brake light bulbs, that glow red when the brake pedal is pushed??

I have clear/white rear lights and the indicator bulbs are clear but glow orange, and it looks totally gash with big red bulbs in there!!

Anybody? bulbs? no? anybody? bulbs? no?

HELP! :rasp:

Dunno that you'll get any help round here, clios have red glass so not probs for us, im sure you can some where it's all about the gases inside the bulb that make it shine different colours could be expensive tho need to have a good look around on the net

R.I.P 182
Thanks Matt, didnt know if anyone would know or works in a shop or works with them..

Some people may have clear rear lights ;) lol!!

Thanks for your help ill try google it

Mégane RS
yeah i had clear rear lights, what your after is after market led brake bulbs stop and tail bulbs

R.I.P 182
Ok i found what i need on http://www.minitrailers.co.uk/

"lighting" and then its chrome bulbs that glow red when the brake pedal is pressed..

do you think there would be anywhere that would sell them without me having to order online (i hate shopping online :( and would rather fit them today lol)