ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake lights flash when i use my indicators on my 5??

hi all as above really
i have charged the battery but it still could be at fault. i have also brought another loom for th rear lights and fitted it and even sanded down the earth connection point to bare metal and still the rear brake lights flash when the indicators are on??????
so it may be the battery failing that any one have any other ideas??? please

Nissan 350z
Ive got the same problem since i swapped from Mk2 Ph1 rear clusters to Mk2 Ph2 rear clusters.

The lights work fine on their own when the headlights are switched on. However whenever i indicate it causes the rear lights to flash in tandum with the indicator.

I havent bothered investigating further but i suspect its the wires touching in the clip where they meet the rear cluster bayonet. Either that or a faulty rear cluster bayonet perhaps?

i had a 306 that done that, turned out that the light cluster wasnt being earthed properly so sanded bit more paint off and sorted.