ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands - looking backwards

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one Nik, I never got round to reversing the camera in the end. Maybe next time.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yeah you dont realise just how steep the climb up to druids is when your looking forwards.

Time for some heel and toe practice i think.... how long are my downchanges :eek:

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by nev_172 on 09 May 2005

oooohhh i feel car sick :sick:
I actually made myself feel travel sick when I was driving the last time I went out!

Love watching all these vids :-D

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Nik on 09 May 2005

Time for some heel and toe practice i think.... how long are my downchanges :eek:
yeah, even pootles better thank you!!! (joke!!)

Im practicing this at the moment...sounds better too!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 09 May 2005

Dont joke, Ive seen her vids! Shes putting in some quick laps by the end of the day. :D

Renaultsport 220T

That is great footage, gives you a real feel of the different gradients and cambers. I must get a video camera for my next run round Brands!:)

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 09 May 2005

Dont joke, Ive seen her vids! Shes putting in some quick laps by the end of the day. :D
lol just seen this!! i wish i could download all the videos, im missing out on so much!!:cry:

im practising my heel and toeing too. only cant quite seem to get the balance right at the mo...im stomping on the brake alot more and coming to a standstill lol. :oops: