ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Run 11 - My Pics

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Great run out this morning, don't think I have ever heard my tyres squeal so much!! Madness. It was a much quicker run than last weeks NW one, that's for sure!

BR01.gif

BR02.gif

BR03.gif

BR04.gif

BR05.gif

BR06.gif

BR07.gif

BR08.gif

BR09.gif

BR10.gif

BR11.gif

BR12.gif

BR13.gif

BR14.gif

BR15.gif

BR16.gif

BR17.gif

BR18.gif

BR19.gif

Cheers Guys, hopefuly see you on Breakfast Run 12 ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Great pics,

Steve loving those seats! and that 05 elise... mmmmmmmmmmm

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Bubbles said:
Great pics,

Steve loving those seats! and that 05 elise... mmmmmmmmmmm

yeah they are VERY snug, it was funny when James TRIED to get into them, pmsl.

Renaultsport 220T
Great pics Gareth! Apologies if I got a little close on a couple of corners. :eek:

The run back up to Brands was a little more sedate, until we hit the M20!!!

:eek:

Was a good run, although I feel completely shattered now, just back after DTM, with beer in hand. Approx 8 hrs driving today!!!!

The seats are very good, if a little snug fit. Good selection process for future Mrs Moore though.

;) :D

172, Tiguan
Fantastic day yesterday. Was bloody hot in the Elise on the way home :dead: Bit red today!

Can't wait for the next one!

:D

Turbos.
Lol!

Shame i didn't get to do the last bit but the first part of the run still blew my mind, you guys are nutters! And thanks to James for a well organised event. I'll get my few pics up tonight.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
it was hard work keeping up with James and Rich at the front, I was really struggling with my tyres, my brakes are excellent and near new though, they helped me on a couple of occasions from coming off (as I'm sure Steve knows)

172, Tiguan
Yes wasn't a bad speed yesterday, the run certainly seemed over very quickly! Maybe it was the weather or the lack of traffic. I think we've had faster runs in the past though!

5am start next time!

;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
James Bushell said:
can everyone forward pics to me at james.bushell@dsl.pipex.com so i can then forward them to the Guy from Performance GTI mag..

thanks..

i'll post up later theis week.. we'll have top do another run shortly as the weather is good..

i'll send you my pics tonight Steve, they are 4MB each though? Do you want me to resize them?

VaVa
lol.... It's top secret. South of the Watford gap. Basically people out for a steady drive and saying 'Fack' and 'Kant' a lot.

If you open your eyes it's not difficult to work out!!

Looks ace! :cool:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i can't speak for your group Maz, I was in the much smaller final group to leave Chester. I think it was all the scared Cup owners leading the pack ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
pmsl, love them boots ;) I thought I was gonna get the mickey taken out of me with my white Ferrari Puma's, then James got out of his car and it was all good :) lol