ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broadband

BMW F31
Hi, i'm going to be needing fairly soon broadband in a property but only for approx 6 months, is there any providers other than AOL that provide this service?

Cheers :)

BMW F31
^^ GF's parents are with them and i've set it up so you dont need to use thier software but agreed, customer service etc is shite.

cheers for the info guys, i'll go check those providers out.

:)

BMW F31
Ok, looking through different ISP's i think Plusnet is the one to go for.

going to go for the premium package, starts at £11.99 for 3 months then goes to £19.99.

anybody have any experience with them? are they good? customer service etc? line speeds?

Clio MK III Dci 106
My dad has been using them for 6 years. No problems, even when BT bought them. He's on a pay as you use system. Gets so many gig per month then pays for each gig after that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm with plusnet and what a cracking company from day 1.

I think because they aren't as big there process is so simple.

Had it 5 months now and never had to send an email or make a phone call to them.

Tesla MP3 2021
Ok, looking through different ISP's i think Plusnet is the one to go for.

going to go for the premium package, starts at £11.99 for 3 months then goes to £19.99.

anybody have any experience with them? are they good? customer service etc? line speeds?

That has a 80GB download limit doesnt it?

Be is completely unlimited, i used them for just over 4 years and never had one issue. Superb service.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If someone uses 80gb in 1 month they need to get out more.

Tesla MP3 2021
If someone uses 80gb in 1 month they need to get out more.

Well I download quite abit of HD material which comes in on averagre around 15Gb, that would only be 4 and abit films per month, plus all the other "general" downloading and browsing, plus online gaming it all adds up.

Imo why would you go to a provided with a cap when you can go to highly rated one who doesnt.

BMW F31
Cheers for the comments guys.

Adam- yeah it has an 80GB Cap, with my Current BT Broadband, i'm only using circa 25-30GB a month so it will suit us perfectly. :)