ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken Heart

Well, last weekend my heart was officially broken.

I bought a williams3 from salvage last year and cause i moved house asked a MATE to keep her outside his garage cause i was moving house and couldnt keep her outside the new house.

I havent been up to see her at all cause i have just been too busy. Went to pick her up the weekend so i can sell her and when i got there the seats, steering wheel, front bumper, stereo and even the petrol were missing. There is a massive hole in the petrol tank the connectors have been taken out from under the dash, they have even tried to take the flaming bonnet off.

My MATE, by the way, is no where to be found.......niether are the keys.

gutted........

172 M69 eater

take this phone number and call the police

seriosuly tho that is pretty nasty, hope u find the b******s :mad:

Tel me about it, was planning on selling her v. soon as i am going to New York in June, the money would have been really handy ......

( you know what us women are like for our handbags, shoes etc)

And also my job is miles away so have to stick to my tusty diesel, no point keeping her. As you can imagine there were a few tears shed and a few inappropriate words for a lady to use shouted extremely loudly on sat!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH.....................................

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 12 March 2005

sorry to hear that fella :( really unlucky
Shes a girl ;)

Sorry to hear that, you cant trust anyone these days can you? What are you going to do now? You cant scrap a Willy!

nikki where are you from .. if your local ill pop over and assess repair for you...

theres other options also....

its a real shame that,,, how they they butcher such a fine example of a car!

[Edited by gunnergibson on 12 March 2005 at 2:55pm]

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 12 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 12 March 2005

sorry to hear that fella :( really unlucky
Shes a girl ;)

Sorry to hear that, you cant trust anyone these days can you? What are you going to do now? You cant scrap a Willy!

lol thats what i was thinkin!!

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 12 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 12 March 2005sorry to hear that fella :( really unlucky[/QUOTE]Shes a girl ;) Sorry to hear that, you cant trust anyone these days can you? What are you going to do now? You cant scrap a Willy!

ooops :D

Vee dub

Thats really gutting for you, Id be devastated!

How well did you know this "Mate" ?

Tom

Oh well there lisnt much i can do now i suppose, just get as much money for it as possible, ,which probably wont be half of what i paid for her, some people are b******s arent they?? Crappy wheel trims then ok its forgiveable, but the seats!!!!! Crazy....keep looking at the photos i took, will post them on actually....

Hmm, what a shame.

Still just think, theres a spotty teenager without a licence getting hours of pleasure from those parts! Bast***s! :mad:

sorry to hear that Niki - cant imagine how you must have felt when got back to your car! :( - why cant people just leave things alone!

Post your mates address / mobile number! :devilish: Well thank him/her for looking after your car!

In anycase, enjoy NY! as im sure u will ;)