ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken Ph1 Dual Optics

I got some dual optics for my ph1 and one of the lights inside seems to have come loose. Does this mean i need a new light or is it a common occurance?

Also how do you adjust them?! 1 points to the sky and the other is low as fook. Ive got them as low as possible with the adjuster in the car but when I turn the adjusters on the light units nothing happens.

Its all fun and games! Thanks for any replies:approve:

Recaro Black Gold 182
I would imagine that if you have fitted them yourself then you need to take it to a Garage to get the headlights adjusted correctly.

It is the passenger side light. There is the light unit which has the indicator built in and there is a seperate thing for the dual optics
( what the bulbs mount into). This seems to have dropped inside of the light unit
As for the adjusters: I havent taken them to the garage yet as my boss who owns the garage told me not too- he told me to DIY. Is there any other adjusters i should look for other than the white wheel with notches on? As above any help would be much appreciated.